Gmail inbox is a feature designed by google to reach you. It helps to keep you updated on Google online business transactions, business emails, and updates. So, this will enable you not to miss out on important info, google is passing across.
To access this inbox, having a google account is the only criteria to access this feature.
Gmail Inbox – How to Setup a Gmail Account
To create a Gmail account, proceed with the directives under
- Navigate to their official page at www.accounts.google.com or download the Gmail app on your device
- On Gmail page, click on Create account button
- Fill in the form on the registration page
- Enter your first name and last name
- Then, provide the username you want to use
- Create a strong password.
- Click on the next widget
- Provide your correct phone number
- Google will send a code to your phone number to verify it
- Click on the send code tab.
- Open your message box, to check for the code
- Copy out the code and enter on the empty box in the account registration page.
- Follow the onscreen directives to complete the process.
These are easy steps on how to setup a gmail account.
Gmail Account Sign In
There are different root you can access your account, on web, in app, via android, iphone or PC.
To sign in with PC
- On your PC, search for www.gmail.com
- Type in your account email address or phone number
- Provide your password
- Tap on the “sign in” tab
To sign in with android phone
- Go to play store and download the Gmail app on your phone or tablet
- Launch the “Gmail app” button
- Go to the left top the screen and select the “menu” link
- Click on the “down arrow” at the top beside “username”
- Scroll down and press on “Add account” tab
- Enter email address and password you will be signed in to your account
To sign in with an iPhone and iPad
- Locate the Gmail app on your IPad or iPhone
- Tap on your “Profile Picture” at the top of the screen
- Click on the “add another account” widget
- Select on the type of account you want to add
- Key in your email address and password and access your account
These are procedure to access your Gmail account. That’s it for this article Gmail Inbox.
We may disclosesl potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at our website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using our website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. We will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, we will disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of individuals, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://clevernero.com and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with the platform and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
We may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose your personally-identifying information.